Consumers are trying to find ways to conserve energy consumption, minimize energy costs and be environmentally conscious all the while maintaining the quality level they expect from new construction. At New Era, the highest quality product available is the cornerstone of our foundation.
Discriminating buyers are asking how your structure can save them energy costs. Using the modular process, energy efficiency means you will find the following built into our standards:
- House wrap (prevents air penetration between OSB sheathing)
- R-21 exterior wall insulation and R-38 roof insulation
- Silver Line® Series 3000 vinyl windows with multi-chambered vinyl construction, Low E2 glass and low U-Factor and SHGC ratings to help save on heating and cooling costs
- Therma-Tru® fiberglass energy efficient doors with polyurethane foam cores and weather-strip, kerfed door bottom and adjustable sills to provide a tight seal
- All electrical boxes are sealed to prevent air infiltration
- Whirlpool® Energy Star appliance options
- High efficiency furnace options
- Energy Star 3.0 certification options
Being environmentally conscious is not a new concept for us. In fact, we’ve been practicing “green” building methods for many years:
- Green Guard certified insulation
- Engineered open joist wood truss systems
- OSB sheathing and decking
- Shaw carpets and carpet padding made from recycled materials
- Reduced construction waste and recycling of material
- Less impact on the building site versus traditional site built methods
Quality products result in a quality home. Building with us means getting the brand name products that you know and trust.
It is always the uncontrolled factor in the building process. Our building method takes the majority of weather related issues away. With the modular process, building in our climate-controlled facility continues no matter what the weather outside. We can build in all weather conditions.